Wednesday, February 11, 2015

goodbye retrograde

Let me just take a moment to be thankful that Mercury has finally gone direct again because this retrograde was a little chaotic to say the least...

The good news is I got a puppy out of this retrograde (what was I thinking?) and I'm finally getting my blog up and running. Two or three year hiatus? No big deal! I'm a little older now and hopefully a little wiser, so with my Hopeless Notebook days behind me, hopefully this blog will become more of an outlet than a cookie-cutter cry for attention like so many of the blogs I used to look up to were. I'm ready to post things for myself for a change. I'm ready to meet new, exciting people. I'm ready to start feeling creative again!

Here's to Mercury Retrograde finally coming to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment