Sunday, February 22, 2015

hair dreams


Growing out a pixie cut is hard, and even though I've done it before, I completely forgot what a pain it is. The good new is I don't like my hair being long anyway, so it won't take too long for me to get to any of these lengths.

----------------------------------------------------

Way back when I used to blog over at A Hopeless Notebook, I wrote a series called 7 Broken Hearts that I published a month or so before I deleted my blog. I got the idea from another blogger, but can’t find her blog for the life of me now, and I can’t find my files with my old posts, so time to rewrite my broken heart series!

I love the idea of rewriting this series because now I’m a teensy bit older, and even with only a couple more years behind me, I view my past relationships differently. Be on the lookout for those posts in the next few days. They should be fun! Sappy, but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment