Tuesday, March 3, 2015

broken heart #7


Your story is the strangest, and I’m still not sure if it’s finished. You came into the picture during a time when I was depressed. My parents who had been married for 20 years had split without warning, I could barely pay my rent, and I felt like I couldn’t talk to anyone. I couldn’t talk to you either. I was am emotional and when I try to tell people what I’m feeling, the words don’t come out quite right.
Some days you were sweet, telling me how beautiful you thought I was, telling me you loved me, but other days you were aloof. You didn’t care how I was feeling or what it was that was bothering me.

We both are in other relationships, but when mercury retrograde shows it’s pretty face, we always seem to come back into each other’s lives. No matter what fights we had before, we suddenly care about each other again.


Mercury goes direct and we both fall off of each other’s radar. We can’t hold conversations. We lose interest. I’m still not sure if we’re completely through with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment