Wednesday, March 4, 2015

this heart isn't broken


You’re the only one who hasn’t caused me any heartbreak. We started dating when we were only 15… Now we’re sitting in our apartment together playing video games at the age of 21. We have a dog together, two pet mice, and two pet rabbits.

 My friends all insisted you were too nerdy for me, but you had the prettiest blue eyes; I didn’t care what they thought.

You should have never known that I liked you, but girls can’t keep secrets, and the first one I told ran to you. Your first text didn’t announce who you were, it only said “So I have pretty eyes, huh?”

I guess the rest is history. There have been ups and downs, both in extremes, but it’s been the best adventure I’ve gone on so far. You’re the hardest story to write because the story is still going. I love you. I guess that’s all anyone needs to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment